Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Thursday, January 10, 2008

eccentric


ahhh..
why am I always forgetting what to blog?! I always planned so well to blog before I even open this very blogger page ;( haiiii... the big problem lies on my stupid fragile memory ;( haiiii... anyhow.. I realised something about me these days, that I'm always saying 'aiya...' . I'm so completely freaking, sometimes.. maybe.. I always abandon what I really want to say, meaning that when I said it in a way that nobody understood, I'll just give up on it and say.. that word 'AIYA' which is the oh-so-not-found-in-the-English-dictionary, what Mdm Choong had said, not to ever use words which are not found in the English dictionary during oral. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO DURING THE ORAL! MY GOSH! Oh and oh so was originally copyrighted from jelly right~ yays! GO ME! I called you jelly yeah! ;)


oh yesh! FINALLY I remembered what I planned. I mean not that whole plan.. plan.. okay.. just part of the content.. YESH! TODAY'S IMMUNISATION! WOAHHH! I LUV IT! lols... I'm nuts, you say, certainly, I'm not okay! I luv this injection ;d. Anyhow, I don't have to have that 'MMR', oh yeah! Oh actually, not only, I, the only one not having this, my sister also has the same thing either ;d perhaps, just two of us in the whole school.. lahs. PERHAPS. I say- not much people. ;d Anyhow, I called this - zhi tong che, express, lols. Although the 'the other not MMR' (I forgot what to call it), is a lot... I think, from most of your opinions, the not MMR is much more painful than the MMR, you say that right. HAHAS. What you say- I'm pro. LOL! Of skipping MMR isn't it? Yeah, I took MMR during my two years old time in Hong Kong yeah! 1997.... Not that I remember it, it's that I saw the record in the nurse's lappy ;d I think I was supposed to be the tenth person for the not MMR originally, however, because of my zhi tong che, I turned out to be the second girl for the not MMR~~ YO! LOLSS! I think, I quite luv the not MMR.. HAHAS. Although, I felt my arm starting to itch, and I've no idea if this is supposed to be connected with the not MMR, but I feel my that.. joint of my leg, kind of pain as well. Well, sorry to say, maybe I'm eccentric, but I sort of love... PAIN! ;d

No comments: