Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Sunday, April 20, 2008

I promised to post images of my big creamy icy uber cake right!
Here they are:
Let's open it:



WOW! You see the misty air flowing on top of the cake right, it's actually the cool icy air I am describing about in the previous++ entry:!


So, we went,"WOW!" together.


Those two cookies looked like two huge black panda eyes, whereas those snowy strawberries looked like the sweet eyebrows and the sweetsens looked like the lovely lips of it.
HOHOHO- what beautiful imagination I have ((:



Later, I was practicing Scrabble with my sister. The first shot we got is this :


Second's complete set was this:
Isn't it better than the previous one?
You can see more colourful squares on the board being covered.

No comments: