Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Perhaps that I shall actually thank the annoying call my sister has been receiving lately. Upon receiving this what called annoying my sister named, she would have went away to her privacy from what she's doing, which is looking at what I am doing with the computer. Annoyed? Thank you whoever this particular person is!
OH no. She's back. The call lasts short. =.= Hopefully that she's eyeing at one blueish thing. Oh she's gone. (to her room) (:
Another phone call alerted. Woohoo. She looked at the number and desperated. Progressing phone calls HAHAHAH.
Nothing much happened.
That's what.
Oh yes, LOVE ALY & AJ!
P.S Audition sucks.
no - audition sucks. (:

No comments: