Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I've like never experienced these days? Except the fact that I am experiencing now. Has my whole body{don't get the wrong definition} drown into a pool of candies? Every now and then if not for the rescue of either fans or air conditioners, my BOOOOODDDDDYYYY would have automatically turned stickier and stickier. What's wrong with the atmosphere these days huh?

Yucks. My armpits too :X. I perhaps have no logic don't I huh, sweating certainly involves armpits lerh. Anyway, today is my favourite day! I really realised that I have multiple personalities? One minute I am sad, another I am exhilarated. And now I am boiled with anger. Look at my foolish sister. Okay, better not be so evil. I felt innocent and at the same time guilty just scolding her. I've just told her that she detests the movie, cars right, and it's viewing now, on her dearie Disney Channel, therefore I've yet to off the television for electricity saving isn't it. I off-ed it. And what's got her? Crying miserably? Or is it weeping incoherently? I've already stated what's what, and she didn't disagreed didn't she?
Another thing earlier on. She has off-ed the television herself. I've on-ed it again for my own intention. I wanna watched the news. And next minute she wanna watch her MR.BEAN? I've wondered how many times had she watched this freakout MrsBean. I would have garantined (a grand word !!) you if you ask, definitely more than a thousand times. How much electricity plus the electrical bills have she actually wasted? And how much has she actually polluted the Earth? (if this' is anything related to Earth) I don't know anyway, yet I know that wasting electricity will do harm to something.
Okay, what the thing am I talking about. This makes me feel a bit more pleased now. I mean my own words actually makes me happy.
"do harm to something," HAHAHAHAH. I AM A FOOL! Right. Yes, I fave today.

  • Changing this skin is one
  • Submitting the stop and watch skin is one
  • Contented comments on that skin is another one
  • Tomorrow's holiday is one
  • Today's early leave is one
  • Today sufficient work is one
  • Today's dinner is one

My sister might probably be the only discontented thing. Okay, I think she's furbishing to her regular self so abruptly now. And so am I phasing in gradually. Hoo. Ai ya, my previous everything are like all junks. Not wanting to waste my efforts, I shall leave them there :P And I've not the time to amend them either.

Tomorrow's the best!! HOLIDAY!! YIPEEE. And Serene! Hippie Birthdiy! ((:

No comments: