Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Scrabble

My gosh! Blogskins.com advertises tales of pirate man. Thinking about the fun I had then and just simply listening to the songs I used to listen when I played TOP, really provokes me to feel that strong and cozy feeling.

My today was taken away by this Scrabble thing. I guess I really was too emotional. Thinking in that very negative way, but it'll never have changed, things like that occurring to me, I can't stop feeling emotional.

I wanted to utter that I really am doing a bad job though I've stated what looks positive in the previous paragraph. In overall, there are three rounds of matches played. During the first match, which my opponent is from SJI Junior, his name is.. you won't be able to pronounce this was what he had advised me - (if I'm not wrong, the spelling is) Enique Marcelo. A unique name I'd thought. He looks like a genius to me I could tell you, though he was (small) compared to his ordinary P6 friends, and it's just because of this that I'd thought he's bright. Certainly, from what I've said, you'll know that how pitiful I'd lost to him right. The spread is intense dude. Hundred and something, that's really bad. He got around two hundred (something) and my noob self? 114.

After this match, I was very remorseful and perhaps that's why I'd win in the second match. In other perhaps, I should have say, the opponent isn't really that pro. She has an easy name, Karen Oh probably in the primary four state. Very certain, you'll say I'll beat her. Yes. And I thought that she wasn't that skilled and even I would've say she's greatly new to Scrabble (just like me!)

Last round of match, another Primary four student. His name is.. (what) Jing Hao. You'd say I'll surely beat him in comparison of age. But well it's so not true. He'd beat me. I am way noob you see. In fact, he's sly man. I'd put tiles of two letter-ed words as you know, I have memorised them practically from head to toe and he kept on wasting our(my) time, by challenging me. Though yes, he lost his challenges, and I got my points but the points was too less you see, I could have done something huger than this tiny things. Well, once I'd put a wrong word as I was seriously lagging of letters and he'd probably give up on challenging through the many challenges( which was what i think ). Who knows that he continues his challenge and he got his points xS.

And I've to really admit - I've drew way too much I (s).



Way before these matches, the Mayflower School sponsored us food, and I ate them of course I did. Guess what? After having these 'food', I felt really sick, I vomited, I coughed, I shivered. Indeed there's a problem with these food, one has expired and the other was going to expire. Such delicious snacks huh.



Perhaps that's why Hwee Ling hadn't furl any of these luscious x;

(p.s I changed my audi IGN again, reason being I wasn't very comfortable with the previous one, my new one is : -BUTTER ((: )
p.p.s HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR ABIGAIL ~!

No comments: