Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Sunday, April 13, 2008

TheAngryMob
frozen.despondency}
xiiaOmiie
Ch0c0lates :D
hurricanecat
Chocoxbaby
gingersweet
.곰미*
SHATTEREDreams_xx
mika_shigure
PRIMA.Donna}
Thank youu you people! love ya! for wishing me happiiee birthday.

Back to thirteen years' today, I was one day old. LOL. That's one sentence I made for almost all the descriptions related to my birthday. And of course, they have to be this years'. Probably next year, I'll be saying - back to forteen years' today.. I was.... HAHAHAHHA.
I am ultimately a teenager! Just can't believe it! In a blink of an eye, nope half a blink of an eye, I was as big as this~
I guess why people call thirteen the starting age of teenager is because thirteen is the first 'teen' number word. ((:
I felt so glory in receiving so mannny present!! And too of all your wishes-es~
______________________________________________________
"(Lucky this years' on Saturday, if not I'd be wasting money on gifting goodie bags x;)"
Hope you people are used to this newww-ie skin yeah ((:

No comments: