Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

SWEET NIBLETS! (what does it mean.. ;/)
I don't get a chance to blog so often nowdays, probably because of my profuse mind yeah (:X). Every other time I approached the computer, computer things are popping out in my mind that gradually, I'd forgotten the orientation for starting computer-ing.
HAIYA. I wished nothing will just interrupt me like what so was now. That super annoying TV show is attracting me and blogging just repulsed from the original feel I got for blogging at the beginning anyway. And I can't even forcused here. HAIYA. I'll just try to recall what I really wanna split.
HAIYA. My maid is making heaps of comments every now and then. My sister(nora) is duper ... She is really fertile man. Guess how old she's now? 4. .. OCT, NOV, DEC, JAN, FEB, MAR, APR 4 years and seven months old, and her tooth is already so 'fertilised' that it dropped on the 14th of April. I could tell her age by then which was supposed to be.. 4 years, seven months and 3 days old and she gets her small little stout tooth out of her gums ALREADY. Back to my first tooth dropping age, it was that around five. HARD TO BELIEVE. Think of a child sorry, an infant rotting his teeth at the age of one. WHOA.

I handed the scrabble consent form, which means I was to be consent for this event on my cousin's birthday 19 April. I am underconfident for this man. I don't even think I know how to play scrabble PEOPLE!! I was so really pressed by this and I don't know why. Like a big flat rock just collapsed on me.

Erm yah. I wanna update some photos on my uber( really uber :P) milky creamy crunchy crashy silky whitty cake, it is certainly my this year's cookies 'n' cream ice cream birthday cake. You shall see how gorgeous it is whooo. (i shall put it on when i feel to)

Tomorrow the Taiwanese are trudging to our land wooooo. Seems like everyone just forgot the particular thing.

The last time I was blogging was on 13 April, now's the 15th, I felt practically that it had taken a week from the last time I blogged till now.

No comments: