Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

wow hey!!!

OH YESH!
It seems like it has been the maiden Wednesday I had! For I was back home by 12 as 'un'usual (:
There was another four days (is it ? today's 9 right) I must treasure these days extreme well. My precious last four days of being a children, that's what. After that, I shan't be that any more, I would be a teen. Let's face the fact then, 'dont want'ing is completely ineffectual.
I'm so glad that I was home early that I've to repeat this again and again which' typical for human, unless you're an alien, you would have been repeating it.
"I hope I won't muddle along with school days again."
Qiao Mei asked me to chiong for level 25 , she's ridiculous man. You see, it's possible anyway, the only problem is how am I going to earn that efficient exp. I've no idea why she wanted me to be so high at first but now I think I know. Or maybe not. You see the thing is, why should it be 25, why can't it be 22? 23?24? 21? 20? Perhaps.. this' just my guess. I think it would have been related to Clare, maybe. 'cause she just leveled, and now she's level 25, SEE. 25 AND 25. Or perhaps that I'm just way too sensitive. Anyhow, I'm not gonna play audition for now, only when PSLE is done once and for ever.
Hwee Ling asked me to join that scrabble but I agreed with her reluctantly. I don't know if I should go or not. Since I've poor English and I didn't even know how to play scrabble, then why am I going for that kind of 'CHAMPIONSHIP'?!?! The reason I agreed is I find her irritating ,always asking me please. I think I shall return my promise luh. I wouldn't help at all in this competition, or rather I would just be a troublemaker.

No comments: