Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Thursday, April 03, 2008

OMG!!!!!
I can't believe that that Touch My Body by Mariah Carey actually appeared to be in the list of U.S billboard 100 and you know what? It's on that date - 12 April!!!! :P Kind of hate that song I tell you, and it actually appears on my birthday. What the hell.
I realised one thing~~ 27 March, which appears to be Samantha's birthday is a popular date. What'cha I mean by that? It is (from youngest to eldest) Brenda Song's birthday, Lin Jun Jie's, Fergie's and wtf that Mariah Carey's birthday. WOWOWOW! Samantha's so damn lucky wowowow~~!! omggggg.
But too, I'm not so that bad lah~ At least one of the Westlife(s) [though this person flies away from Westlife for that f reason], his birthday appears to be on 12 April wooohoooo~
Haiya. I've actually got a lot of 'lucky' people around me you know, now I then realised. :X Yep, one's Samantha and the other instance is that my sister is too another lovely luck to me. The Andy Lau's birthday is 27 Sept too (like hers). Though very unfortunately Hilary Duff's birthday falls on the next day. boohoo.
LOLOL.
I was like so gossipp-iie.
Which wasn't the advice I'm supposed to get.
Lin Lao Shi said that I'm too gossipp-iie, that's why I was a bit off to oral.
Anyhow, I've no idea how to become the not so gossipp-iie one, and be like don't know what to improve my oral, one thing I know is the maiden practice which is so basic.

No comments: